Dentist in Milpitas
Family & Cosmetic Dentistry in Milpitas
Charles H. Margiotta, DDS, FAGD
As a restorative dentist serving the Milpitas, Fremont, and San Jose CA areas, Charles H. Margiotta, DDS, FAGD can treat your reconstructive dentistry and cosmetic dentistry needs. Dr. Margiotta can:
- Did you crack a tooth recently? Dr. Margiotta can perform a tooth extraction
- Are you looking to replace your missing teeth? Restore your smile to its fullest potential with dental implants
- Do you need a simple way to fix a tooth? Dr. Margiotta is an expert at applying dental crowns
- Are your teeth hurting? It could be a possible cavity. Restore your teeth with dental fillings
- Replace missing teeth with dentures
- Restore your smile with porcelain veneers and orthodontic treatments, including clear braces.
Our full scope, general and cosmetic dentistry office is located at 824 North Hillview Drive, Milpitas, CA.
Call Milpitas CA Dental Office Phone Number 408-262-0510 to make an appointment for your next dental exam, teeth cleaning, or consultation with Dr. Margiotta.
Restorative Dentistry & Cosmetic Dentistry Milpitas
Restorative Dentistry & Cosmetic Dentistry can give you a smile you’re happy to show off. Modern cosmetic dentistry techniques make it easier than ever for you to have a bright, even smile. Dr. Margiotta can now correct a wide variety of so-called permanent cosmetic dental problems, and can literally redesign your smile.
Dr. Margiotta can give you the smile you want using:
Dental Implants in Milpitas
Dental implants are designed to provide a foundation for replacement teeth that look, feel, and function like natural teeth. The person who has lost teeth regains the ability to eat virtually anything and can smile with confidence, knowing that teeth appear natural and that facial contours will be preserved. Also, implants can help preserve facial structure, preventing the bone deterioration that occurs when teeth are missing.
Dental implants are changing the way people live. With them, people are rediscovering the comfort and confidence to eat, speak, laugh and enjoy life. For more information about dental implants or to schedule a consultation appointment, use our Make an Appointment form or call our office in Milpitas, CA at Milpitas CA Dental Office Phone Number 408-262-0510.
Follow Us on Facebook